Wednesday 17 December 2014

Education

The one thing theocrats hate above all else, because they know, ultimately, that their influence can only hold sway if their congregations are prevented from assessing the merits of their nonsense in the light of knowledge and reason. Hence the appalling events in Pakistan yesterday. Eventually, and I'm convinced of this, humanity will grow up enough to reject the prehistoric superstitions that hold so many in thrall at present. I just hope that no more innocents have to be slaughtered in the interim, although I know in my heart that my hope is in vain.
Incidentally, this is post number 1500 in this blog. I wish it could've involved a less traumatic subject. Thank you all for your continued support.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. You are so decidedly correct. Damn it.

    Congrats on 1500! I am on #14!!!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      As I've said before, organised religion is the most damaging invention in the history of humanity, as far as I'm concerned. The sooner it evaporates in the light of real knowledge, the better.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete