Monday 8 December 2014

What I don't need....

....when I'm already not exactly feeling at one with the world, for various reasons, is a bunch of 'media luvvy' types (there are some well known film and TV studios not too far from here, which figure in K's career plans) ya-yaing about Cornwall. Not 'my' bit of Cornwall, but close enough to rub salt into the wounds. Here's what you could've won - or did win, and then lost again. They've gone now, so I'll drink some more beer. But it won't dull the sense of loss, needless to say.

Love & best wishes to all
Sammy B

2 comments:

  1. Not entirely sure what's up here! I think you, after K is gone, ought to transfer to Cornwall! I hear it's lovely!

    Peace <3
    Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jay
      Of all the things that were lost in 2012, living in Cornwall is almost at the top of the list of what I miss the most. And moving back is certainly prominent in the list of things I could do after retirement, but, given that it depends on both K's plans and financial considerations, whether it will ever happen remains to be seen.

      Love & best wishes
      Sammy B

      Delete